Garden Designs That Won't Break The Bank
Our senior garden designer, Alison Brown, is a professional garden designer with training from a renowned London school. Alison has a working knowledge of plants, planting schemes, landscape architecture, construction and building techniques.
Alison started in garden design through her ability at drawing and painting, particularly water colour. She developed this interest further while living and working in Hong Kong during most of the 1990's. Hong Kong has vast botanical interest for both the gardener and artist.
Following her return to England, Alison studied for a Garden Design Diploma with KLC School of Design in Chelsea where in her final year she was awarded the 'Student of the Year Prize'.
The cost of a full design and construction specification can cost hundreds, if not thousands of pounds and can severely eat into any garden build budget. 'The Garden' are able to bring a 'designed' garden to an affordable level.
Our Garden Design Consultation Package works as follows:
- Our designer will contact you to make a mutually convenient appointment
- After discussion addressing all your requirements, ideas are put together
- Our designer will measure your garden and draw up the plan on the spot
- The completed concept design will show all your requirements drawn to scale showing size, position and proportion
- Our designer will share with you many of the basic design 'rules' with an emphasis on shape and positioning of paved areas, planting and lawn
- For a garden situated within 10 miles of Horsham the cost is £150 for the first hour spent with you and £60 for each hour after that. Depending on the size of your garden a concept design, drawn to scale usually take between two and three hours
Call 'The Garden' on 07785 774929 Today